Here at Pinnacle Orthodontists, we offer treatments on a private basis to patients of all ages who wish to enhance their smile.
Browse our private treatments here:
Children under the age of 18 can commence treatment with the NHS here at Pinnacle. This service is limited and only available for those with a clear health need for treatment. Due to high demand, waiting lists can delay commencement of treatment.
In cases where an orthodontic problem for those under the age of 18 is classed as cosmetic, NHS treatment may not be offered and may need to be treated on a private basis.
We have a range of private dental treatments available which are carried out by our highly qualified practitioners who can help and advise which treatments they think will be most beneficial for your requirements.
What are the benefits of private treatments?
- You can begin your treatment without delays, allowing you to bypass NHS waiting lists.
- Here at Pinnacle, we can be flexible with appointment times to suit your busy lifestyle.
- You have access to a wide range of treatment options, many of which take advantage of innovative and sophisticated technologies.
- You can decide which private dentist you want to see.
- At Pinnacle, we use state of the art techniques which result in shorter and more effective treatment times.
- Our orthodontists have a wealth of experience and knowledge to work with patients who require a wide range of treatments.
What are the costs?
You might be surprised to find that our services are more affordable that you initially thought. Our initial consultation is free for anyone under the age of 18, and just £105 for those who are over this age.
Following consultation fees are assessed according to the complexity of treatment and can start from as little as £65 per month. Various payment options, including interest free credit, are available.